It was a dream come true. Call it destiny or what, this season I decided to support Kolkatta Knightriders and there I was with whole of KKR team.

It was some promotional event by DishTV where my dad was also invited. And for obvious reason, I accompany him. And there they were all- Gautam Gambhir, Yusuf Pathan, Jaques Kallis, Bret Lee, legendary Wasim Akram and the whole KKR team.

Meeting them, getting photographed with them- it was all amazing and beyond any expression.All I wonder is why Sachin do not play for KKR. :P


Some of the pics of the event:


With legendary fast bowler and now KKR's coach, Wasim Akram

With boom boom Yusuf Pathan
With one of my favourites, Gautam Gambhir- whose 97 was the most crucial in India's WC win

Lakshmipathy Balaji- one time India's most liked bowler

Yusuf, Gauti, Kallis and Lee- answering our questions!

And well! This is me. :)