1. Proposing the accountant ways:


- Will you accept me as a liability in your life, so that you remain an asset in all my Balance Sheets?


- I,<your name> , promises you dividend throughout the lifetime. Will you subscribe to the shares of my heart?

- Thank God, there are some gains on which government doesn't charge income tax. Else I would have to keep you in a swiss bank.

- Ok. Lets get it straight. I will spend a maximum of Rs. 500 on you per month including tax. Will you be my girlfriend in this amount?

2. The engineer's style way of proposing:

- Today, I got to know why I didn't make it to the IIT, because you were here.

- You know you are the most beautiful girl in the whole class (so what if you are the only girl in the class of 40! :P).

- Einstein (or Newton, whosoever!) gave the rule that every action has equal and opposite reaction. Today I want to check that rule... Dear, I HATE you.

- Your mom and dad must be the greatest engineers in the world. That's why they created a marvel like you.

- Can we work together to engineer a child for us?

3. The medical style proposals:

- From the day I have seen you, my brain is releasing pheromones, dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin resulting in increased heart rate, loss of appetite and sleep. Please cure me!

- I am asking you last time. Is you answer yes? Else, tomorrow they will have another body in mortuary to conduct experiments. (And no dear, it won't be me my body!)

- You can't be a doctor! Doctors save life. And you kill them with your smile!

- No pacemaker can regulate my heartbeat when you are there in front of me.

4. Cricket fan's love proposal:

- Will you be my Sakshi and I be your Dhoni?

- Do you know what's the one thing that pleases me more than Sachin's straightdrive? Your smile :)

- Hey, India is not having any matches next month. So I was wondering if we could....

- Would you like to go on a date with me at Ferozshah Kotla?

- Sachin has got his Cup, when will I get mine?

5. Corrupt official can propose too!

- For my whole life, I have accepted bribe. But today, I want to do something different. Take this Rs.100 note and become my gf.

- This Anna Hazare can stop me from coorruption, but no-one can stop me from loving you.

- Accept my proposal, else I am sitting on aamaran-anshan

6. A roadie: *beep* *beep* immunity *beep* *beep*

7. A FB addict : I "LIKE" you.

8. Fashion designer: See, you don't have any other option. All other guys are gay!

9. DU style: Hey when are you having a breakup? I just had one with my gf.

10. SMS Addict: No Santa, no Banta, neither Daya, nor ACP Pradyuman, not even Rajnikanth. All my message cards are wasted in nobody, but YOU.

11. A journolist: BREAKING NEWS! I love You!! BREAKING NEWS!!!



Statutory Warning: All these are untested methods. I wish I had someone who I could have tested them. User discretion advised while copying, imitating them.