Fst review on my fst post is yet 2 cum (it might just cum as i m writing this). But i kno how itz goin 2 b. But even tendulkar scored a DUCK on his debut ;)

I myself felt that i shud make a lil bit clear that wat u can and wat u shudnt xpect here!

Fst of all xpect a lot of cricket (evident frm live score and IPL standing widgets). Frm time 2 time u will also hav 2 bear wid my Philosophies of life (i hav many!!). Along wid them ther r goin 2 b posts on politics, TV, bollywood... and many oder things. And of course, u will cum 2 kno more about me, my life, my likes-dislikes. And ther r also goin 2 b Guest Posts by my frndz.

And wat not 2 xpect? Actually even i dont hav any answer. At time u will find me quite serious on sum topics, u may also get sum useful as well as sum interesting info. But most of the times, the posts will reflect my laid-back attitude towards life

In the end, in case if sum1 is actually reading all my stuffs, then plzz comment. Appreciate me (ha ha..), suggest me, curse me, but plz COMMENT



Hey, fst review is out!!! and itz nt a duck (shit, i missed frm being a sachin).
Thnx a lot Sonal!!