In this period of recession, there can't b any more attractive title then SITUATION VACANT.

Wanted a qualified, experienced Accounts teacher for June 09 CPT for 12th appeared student who also writes blog Interested Contact Immediately: Sarthak Goyal, Email goenkasarthak@gmail.com

I never knew that finding a teacher would have been a knife walk. My CA-CPT exam is on 28th June( exam again!!) and I havn't yet commenced my preparation seriously (so obvious of me!). I am in deep search of an Accounts teacher. But till now my search has been futile (I wish why google search engine exist only in virtual world!)

First I went to coaching institutes like NGPA and AOC and their reactions were like "WHAT!! u hav't started ur preparation till now!! Our students are already half way under through!" (If u dont hav solution, then atleast dont add upto student's anxiety!! :x)

Next I contacted my frndz, one of them gave me phone number. I called. I attended trial class. Teacher was not good, but neither was he bad. I was a happy camper. But then he announced his fees: Rs.18,000 only! I bargained (bargaining in education!!) and his next offering was Rs.3000!! A dip directly from 18000 to 3000!! (such a huge fluctation in accounts of an Accounts teacher!!) I didnt want a similar dip in my peformance, so I was back to square one!

Now tomorrow I am going to another institute, which is also my last hope! So just wish me luck!! Wish me that I am able to find out a good accounts teacher!!

BBye!
Dont forget about the above advertisement!!