Even before I began, this BLOGGING forced me to add an extra K to my name. Thanks to some other sarthak who has already taken up this domain (and you thought my numerologist told me!!)

BTW I think I shud introduce myself (I really hate this part!! :x). My (new) name is sarthakk Goyal, has given my 12th board examz, commerce stream and is xpecting a good result (yes, m of that studious-wagon) and this is my fst stint wid Blogging.. more u will gradually cum 2 kno. Why to spill all the beans at one go?

Here u will find nothing special (which in itself is quite special, ryt? no!!) and I think I forgot 2 mention that apart from free MBs and Time, u will also hav 2 burn ur brains!! (but u can afford it, human beings r most intellingent creatures on this world!)

I think my fst post already has all ingredients 2 b the last also. So y to add more spice!!
bbye