To

The Soldiers of India

SUBJECT: A simple Thank You message

I am one ordinary citizen of the country you protect. Few days ago, while I was enjoying my holiday,I saw you all marching along the Rajpath, and a lady, whom we call the President, was accepting your salaami. I was so much impressed, that you were doing overtime even on a holiday, that I have decided to write a Thank You letter to you.

1. I would like to Thank You all for providing such a secure environment to our politicians, that they don't have to fear once before doing any crime.

2. I would like to Thank You for fighting all those Kargil and other wars, so that we can enjoy movies made upon them.

3. Thank You for ensuring security at a cricket stadium, so that we ordinary people can show our real patriotism by cheering for those 11 real heroes of our country.

4. Thank You for bearing the stones thrown by public in any protest, when those stones are actually meant our ministers.

5. Thank You for ensuring that no other country men can kill us, so that we can kill ourselves through drinking and chewing tobacco.

6. Thank You for using substandard weapons, so that we can top as a nation to have maximum deposits in a Swiss bank.

7. Thank You for being the peons of your high ranking officers and cleaning their houses which they have got in societies like Adarsh.

8. Thank You for protecting people like me who can only think and talk, but never DO anything.

9. Thank You for giving company to the inmates of Tihar, to the chickens at a butcher shop and to the dogs on the street, that they are not the only ones who live in inhuman conditions.

10. Thank You for giving up your lives in an already populated country.

 

Please accept my Thank Yous for an otherwise thankless job.

 

Yours and only because of You,

The Shameless Citizen of India.