Every four years, I support India, I cheer for India, I pray for India. I hope that this time India will win the World Cup. This time also, I am supporting , cheering, praying and hoping, but not for India,  for SACHIN!



SACHIN TENDULKAR!

2nd APRIL 2011, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai

Its the World Cup final. India vs Australia. Will the Aussies make it a 4th time in a row? Or the prayers of 1.25 billions will be heard?

If you thought you have seen the best of Sachin, that day he will prove you wrong! He will bat like no one has ever batted before, not even he himself. He will bat in such a manner that even the likes of Bhogles and Tony Gregs will fall short of words.  The soul of Bradman will be there to watch him bat. And even 50 overs will appear such a small period.

And in the post match presentation, after Dhoni completes his "Well of course" speech and asked to lift the World Cup, he will step back and give this honour to the Sachin. Sachin will proceed to the Cup and not just the Wankhede stadium, the whole nation would be chanting "SACHIN SACHIN". With his every steps, the chant will go louder and louder, SACHIN SACHIN. And then moment will come. He will touch the World Cup, take it in his hands, lift it and then bring it down to his lips and kiss it !!!

WOW! I can clearly imagine everything happening in front of my eyes. And mere imagination can charge me so much, don't know what will I do when this all will actually happen! That moment, the World Cup will thank his fortune to have the GOD!

I can't write more. Let me enjoy the moment in my imagination. "SACHIN SACHIN!!"

Thanks for reading. Bye.