You are enjoying a lovely evening with your loved one and from nowhere, one of your relatives catches you. These are some of the arguments you can use to defend yourself.



1. She is the daughter of my college principal and this is my last chance to pass the exam. Please try to understand.

2. India is a secular country. And being an Indian, it is my duty to celebrate all festival be it id, diwali or valentines day.

3. Just look at her. How can anybody say no to such a beautiful girl.

4. Oh no, you are getting it all wrong. I am actually working as a part-time waiter in this restaurant and she is our special client. Thats it!

5. Thank god, You didn't see us kissing.. Ooppss..!!

6. I am only worshiping the most beautiful creation of the God- a woman.

7. You must be thankful that I am dating a girl only.

8. Her sister is as pretty as her. Wat say??

9. We are actually on an assignment- "The effect of love on Earth's Global Climate." (!!?)

10. It's all Biological - As I saw her, my brain released chemicals, including pheromones, dopamine, nor-epinephrine, and serotonin, which acted in a manner similar to amphetamines, stimulating my brain's pleasure center and leading to effects such as increased heart rate, loss of appetite and sleep, and an intense feeling of excitement. And to satisfy my pleasure, the oxytocin hormone stimulated me to bring her to date.

11. I am only following Sunny Deol- "taarikh pe taarikh, taarikh pe taarikh (Date after date, date after date)"  :p

12. The only effective way- Pray to God..!!

P.S.: User discretion advised while applying any of the above method. Neither the author, or the wordpress is responsible for any loss, or damage caused by any of the method :P

Also Read:


Why One Should Have a Girlfriend