Today from 2-30pm to 6-25pm no births and deaths happened throughout the universe. Bombs planted by terrorists did not explode. Nobody succeeded in committing suicide. No accidents happened regardless of over speed or alcohol or anything. Not even a single baby was born. All prayers went unheed. Do you know why? because the GOD was busy creating history at Gwalior!!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="Sachin Tendulkar savours reaching his double century"]Sachin The God[/caption]

If there was any man deserving to score a 200 in one days, it has to be him, THE GOD of CRICKET.

With an international career spanning over four decades (1989 -till now),  every word falls short to his stature. He is surely the GOD, humans can't bat like this!!!

50years ahead the time, I will narrate my grandchildren about this mammoth inning and I am sure, they are going to be envious of me. I am just super super excited. Surely one of the best moments of my life.

Thank You Sachin!

Below are some of the best quotes on Sachin:

1) BBC on Sachin

Beneath the helmet, under that unruly curly hair, inside the cranium, there is something we don’t know, something beyond scientific measure. Something that allows him to soar, to roam a territory of sport that, forget us, even those who are gifted enough to play alongside him cannot even fathom. When he goes out to bat, people switch on their TV sets and switch off their lives "

2)Methew HAYDON

“I have seen God. He bats at number 4 for India”

3)Andy Flower

There are 2 kind of batsmen in the world. One Sachin Tendulkar. Two all the others.

4)A banner once said:

I WILL SEE GOD WHEN I DIE BUT TILL THEN I WILL SEE SACHIN

5) Shane Warne

“I’ll be going to bed having nightmares of Sachin just running down the wicket and belting me back over the head for six. He was unstoppable. I don’t think anyone, apart from Don Bradman, is in the same class as Sachin Tendulkar. He is just an amazing player.”

6)Tendulkar’s daughter, Sara

“Even my father’s name is Sachin Tendulkar."

For More Such Quotes on Sachin, click here