Life plays funny games with everyone. Today it was my turn.

It was the BIG treat. India-v-AUSTRALIA at Ferozshah Kotla, Delhi. I was having the free passes. My friends were going. I wanted to go there. But I refused.

It was the choice I wouldn't have made 99 out of 100 times- missing the match, for my CA CLASS. Unfortunately, it was the 100th time and I opted to sacrifice the match to attend my class. But the comic and the most infuriating part of the story is, THE CLASS GOT CANCELLED

I felt like the guy who leave behind everything for one girl, only to be ditched by her. I an feeling ditched. I just want to break something or someone (to be precise- my teacher, for not informing beforehand)

Now I am only wondering whether an India win is going to act as a pain-reliever or will add to the bruises of missing a match which India won . Still I am praying that India will chase down the 230 target

India's inning is about to start and I am still having a TV with me. So bbye. Do Comment but dont you dare to laugh!!