First of all, Wish you all a very warm, prosperous and happy Diwali!!

Though the craze for burning crackers is now a memory of childhood (thanks to increase in awareness over pollution), still the enthusiasm of Diwali hasn't died. It's still a fun putting all those ribbons and fancy lights on walls, the Lakshmi Puja, lightening up diyas, wearing new clothes and getting holidays. The diwali atmosphere (minus the cloud of smoke) just puts your mood up. And it simply got better for me as finally i got my new cell phone.

Its Nokia 6303 Classic. What really caught my attention is its cool appearance, plus its 3.2mp camera with flash, a must have for a photo lover like me. Apart from this, it has got all the usual features- bluetooth, java, mp3 player, usb connectivity and some really cool games.

Its been one day and I am finding it quite a superb phone for its range. A nice diwali gift to receive na??