"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life."

-taken from my Friend Abhijeet's Orkut Profile

These are the words which are guiding my life nowadays. For a long timeit seemed to me that after my 12th boards life would begin--college life. But then there come the obstacle in the form of CA. I thought about leaving CA and enjoy my college life. But then I thought about my future, my career. AT last it dawned on me that this obstacle- CA is my life.

In my previous post, i talked about the the unnecessary fuzz about becoming 18, an adult. But within a week life has taught me what it takes to be an adult. Life has suddenly become so demanding. You have college till 2-3PM and as you come back, its time for CA classes. And then of course, self study. And when you try and a have a look in the future, you realize things are going to be worse. But these obstacles are my life.

The alarm clock is ringing. I can snooze it and enjoy few more minutes of sleep. But then only I will have to hurry up and still is going to be late. Few more minutes of sleep, may affect my whole day. The other option: to wake up!

I cried when I was born. I cried when I first went to school. I cried when I changed my school and today also I am sad while entering this new phase of life. But then after few years when I will be entering another phase of life, I would be happy that I faced the obstacles and emerged winner, like I am today about my previous phases of life.

Hardwork has no substitute and I have no other option but to put my 100% to become a CA. But, of course, that does not mean fun factor has been multiplied by 0 in my life. I am still enjoying my college life, writing blog, talking on phones for hours, hanging with friends and on top of that has also started learning guitar. In this new phase, I might be working harder but I have not compromized with fun.

All the sleeps and dreams are over. Its time to wake up or else go down in life
Life is not only about Happiness, but also about The Pursuit of Happiness!!

The real life has, indeed, began.