No it's not blog's but my own 18th Birthday Anniversary Special







It's my first 18th Bday,. So I think I shud put something really out from this world in this blog. But wat I can put in this Special Edition of my Blog.. Probably an article on-



WHY 18th BDAY IS SO SPECIAL?

Because,

Now I am eligible to drive a car, as if I didnt drive earlier



Now I can watch 'A' rated movies, as if I never watched before



Now I can have my account on Orkut, as if I dont have one already



Now I can vote, as if I want to be an MP



Now I can file my income tax return, as if pcket-money is counted as income



Now I can participate in Roadies, as if i really want to or they really want me



Now I am going to be mature and responsible, as if I am still not a teeaneger



Now mom and dad can constantly nag me- "BEHAVE LIKE AN ADULT", as if I will start doing



Now I can marry, no actually I can't till 3 more years



Probably there is nothing special about the "18th" birthday !! I am still a child and want to remain as such forever!!