Since throughout the year, I have been a good boy, Santa has asked me to send my and my friends wishes to him. Since, I was short of time I myself have written down the list of what you all my friends would like to have. Please go through the list and do let me know if I have omitted your name or you require something else.


Santa's list of things

Saurav: increase in pay!


Bhutani: a role in Haryanvi movie


Sonal: a rifle to kill those who havn't wished her on Birthday


Thanda: another poster for explanation of the previous one!


Tanu: she wont ask anything, infact she would start arguing why there is only male santa, not a female one!


Shuchita: some old newspapers to create her new dress


Manhar: he already has got what he wanted, and now its his problem if he is not accepting it. :P


Anuj: cluth plates for his Sonata


Bharti: promotion from the job of driver


Abhijeet: a new flat, to shift yet again!


Isha: I don't know what she wants (actually i do, but can't put it here), but my personal request would be to please give her some brain!


Devyani: tips on how to handle your juniors


Harman: C2H5OH


Raunak: spectacles!


Mohit: I think it would be Santa who would be begging Mohit for one out of so many that he has got!


For me: Some peaceful sleep. Good night.


 


Fill in the BOX to put your own Christmas Wish here!


[contact-form]
[contact-field label="Name" type="name" required="true" /]
[contact-field label="Email" type="email" required="false" /]
[contact-field label="Your Christmas Wish" type="textarea" required="true" /]
[/contact-form]

 


**WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS**