"Everything that he touches turns gold."
"Dhoom Dhoom Dhoni"
"The best ever captain"
"Captain cool"
"The next big thing after Sachin in Indian Cricket"

But one game has changed it all. Dho Dala Dhoni has literally washed away India from England. Had India played with full enthusiasm and spirit and then lost, I would have been sad but not furious.

Where has gone that fearlessness which had become the synomym of Indian Cricket Team from past 2 years?? Is this the team which is going to be No.1 team in the world?? Is this the same Dhoni who could have hit any bowl, any bowler for a six???

I used to bash media for all those news about differences in team, but after looking at the 'Indifferent' team India on field, it makes me wonder if all those speculation had some truth in it.

Dhoni, my heart cries to say, has become arrogant. I want that captain cool back. Something is surely wrong with Dhoni. Firstly that Padmshree controversy, and then this Sehwag controversy and now such a dull performance. This is not the Dhoni I know, be it his batting, his captaincy or his general attitude. It has all changes, unfortunately, for the worse :-(

Before the match my biggest fear was if India loses, I won't be able to see people burning Dhoni's posters. But now I myself want to do this.. where the hell is lighter!!!!

Where has gone that charisma that he used to have on the team? Why he always appears to be so tensed and frustated? Why hitting even a single boundary has become such a huge task for him? I think last time when he had hit a six, there was peace in Afghanistan!

As Dhobi..err..rr..Dhoni himself speaks in his Aircel ad.. ITS TIME TO MOVE ON for him

Life, surely takes a full circle!! A circle which began at T20 World Cup and has "ended" there too!!
R.I.P.
:'((